7.30.2008

I'm Still Here....Really I Am!

Good grief, has it really been over a week since my last post? I guess so! Again, time is passing, things are happening and I am absorbing every morsel of my summer days.

Last weekend we took a trip to Terre Haute to visit my brother and his wife (Jeff and Erin). On Saturday we attended an Indianapolis Colts practice. The guys had fun and Matt actually named off several players. That boy! Erin and I had more fun observing the crowd. Behind our smiles was actually boredom! We endured.

On Sunday Jeff, Steve and Matt attended the Brickyard Race while I stayed behind with Erin and Mark for the day. It was a very lazy day for us and I loved it. What's better than relaxing on a couch watching "Overboard"?

Then my icing on the cake was Monday. My best friend, Kristi, was visiting from Texas. We including six more of our friends splurged on a limo drive up to Chicago. We shopped, dined, laughed and talked. I had a blast!!!

To view our photos of the weekend --> CLICK HERE!

And maybe I'll post more....we'll see!