12.09.2007

Back

Just arrived back from our weekend in Terre Haute, IN. We had a great time -- thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Erin for your hospitality. Matt couldn't ask for anything more but to see you guys on his birthday and swim in a hotel pool!

I have tons of unpacking/laundry to do. Photos to download. Suitcases to store. Schedules to get back on. Dinner to create. Blogs to visit. Christmas cards to address. And most of all, looking forward to a good night's sleep in our own beds. (Please forgive me if I don't get to your blog these next coming days -- thanks.)

I will get started on the above while Mark naps and Matt plays on his new Xbox 360 (birthday/Christmas gift). Also, I leave you with a great snapshot my friend took of Mark and I when we attended our school's Winter Fest a week ago.