12.28.2007

This Month.....

The Thing I've Been Working On The Most: Preparing for all the holiday events, which have sadly come to an end. But I may need to make a menu up for our friends New Year's Eve. Think this will happen without an unwanted surprise, Steph? It better!

TV Show Worth Watching: Reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond. Makes me laugh every time.

The Christmas Present I'm Loving: Steve surprised me with an one-of-a-kind artist rendition of a favorite photo of my boys in pointillism. You'll see it as soon as I get it back from being framed. Very special.

My Favorite Blog Entry From This Month: Probably this one. I pray Matt is always this helpful!

Blog I Am Always Visiting: The Berger Buzz (Old high school pals, well, not OLD -- you catch my drift!)

Movie I’ve Seen (in or out of a theater): I finally got around to watching United 93. My emotions ran all over the place. One of the best I've seen in a looooong time.

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Our family going to this!

Visit Adventures In Babywearing to share your's too!