Today summer break officially kicks off. I will celebrate by giving you my top ten reasons why I love this time:
10. Our nights and mornings are not ruled by the clock.
9. After dinner family walks, which lead into long conversations with our neighbors.
7. Water balloon fights
6. Steve dresses down for summer school and wears polos instead of dress shirts w. a tie. Less ironing for moi!
5. Sitting on our front porch step enjoying frozen treats.
4. Just put on your Crocs on and go - no jacket required.
3. Park dates w. my mommy friends and their kids.
1. Being a family!