3.06.2007

Woes Me?

This weekend was nice. The boys slept in. Mark is 100% back to his usual healthy self and sleeping well. Matt watched his morning cartoons. We ate breakfast as a family. Made a trip out to Costco (love that place). Enjoyed the comforts of home during these windy/snowy days. (Spring is less than a month away!!)

I look back a week ago when I was frustrated and realize I have overcome another mountain. Moms know a home full of sick kids is no fun when you're juggling the usual chores. I had to remind myself there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes I have to remember this blog is called GLASS HALF FULL during my half empty days.

There were moments when I started having a pity party, but I was reminded of Julia. God knocked some sense into me and I snapped out of it.