2.14.2008

Happy Hearts Day

Steve and I are not big "card holiday" celebrators. I can't remember a Valentine's Day when we made plans for a date and Sweetest Day usually passes with both of us forgetting about it. Our expectations are pretty low, huh? Tonight we may do Outback's curbside take-out. (Matt loves their ribs and if my boys are happy, we are happy.) Besides, I am a firm believer in every day should be Valentine's Day......or Mother's Day or Sweetest Day or Father's Day......

Yesterday I slaved over making treats for Matt's class party: gluten free sugar cookies (Pictured here) Pamela's mix never fails!

And if anyone has advice on how I can keep Mark from stripping down to his bare bottom before he goes to sleep, please fill me in. Finding him in a pool of urine these past few mornings isn't pleasant -- for him or me! Last night I checked him before Steve and I hit the hay. Again, he was naked as a jaybird (bed dry, thank God) and half asleep while I put his PJ's back on. He apologized, "Sorry, mommy, pants stay on." I tell you, this kid......

So I hope your Valentine's Day is a good one. HUGS!