Works For Me Wednesday

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the "Works For Me Wednesday" club. Not that I feel I am an expert on tips and advice, but why not share little things I do to make my life easier. Here we go...

A talk show yesterday dwelled on the topic of bacteria and other gross "bugs" in a home. Experts agreed the kitchen SPONGE was the worst at holding tons of microorganisms and hideous bacteria. Here are two things I do to make sure mine is disinfected and ready to use:
  • Wet sponge and microwave for 1 minute. CAUTION: Sponge will be very hot!
  • When you run a load in the dishwasher, put the sponge in the top rack

Now kiss those wiggly microorganisms good bye!!!