5.21.2006

Giving Thanks to Crazy Schedules

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

I was looking back on past blogs and came across an entry called "More Rain Anyone?" and I was brought back to a time when I thought our family would never recover. As I read on I remember wanting to be busy running errands again after being home for what felt like years (only 6 days).
This week is crammed with preschool, preschool graduation, and the end-of-the-year preschool picnic. On top of that Steve is busy with his activities at the high school and I am longing for June 5th (the day after commencement).
On the other hand I am thankful to have healthy boys again. Running here and there is truly a gift even though I need to wake Mark from a nice nap taking away from mommy's free time too. I welcome the playful yelling and screaming a house of boys brings since at one time everyone was stuck on the couch and crabby.