10.27.2006

What are you into this month?

Stephanie from Adventures in Babywearing requested my input on what I am into this month.......

The Book I Am Really Into (or one you want to get into!): I am such a lame reader. Is there a manual that came with my boys??? If anyone finds it please send it c/o GLASS HALF FULL promptly.

Magazine I Really Liked: I currently subscribe to Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Parents, and Living Without

TV Show Worth Watching: Grey’s Anatomy like everyone else. Other shows on my Tivo list are Heroes, Lost, ER, and Survivor. When does 24 come back? Now that is the best show ever!

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): I am such a movie potato (is there such a name???) Recently I watched "Red Eye" and "Just Like Heaven". Both were good. There are several movies I can watch over and over again, but getting to the theatre right now isn’t easy.

The CD I Can’t Stop Listening To: In our van Matthew constantly requests his compilation of favorite songs be played. I am trapped!!!!

The Candle I'm Loving: Whatever grabs my nose at Yankee Candle. Right now I am burning Cranberry Mandarin – crisp and refreshing!

Blog I Am Always Visiting: Please visit my blogroll to the right ---->

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas