11.14.2006

Got Apples?

WARNING: You are about to enter a product push zone. The comments expressed here are of mine and mine alone. I think the item below *rocks* but if you don’t like it....tough!

I love apple pie, apple crisp, baked apples, fried apples....practically anything that calls for apples. The one thing I loathe is peeling, coring, and cutting the darn things. By the time I finish one it is browning while I work hard on the next.

Until I found this: Linens ‘n Things Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer

I know, I know. It looks similar to a popular tool offered by a company that hosts many in-home shows. But you can’t beat the price and no wooden block is required to mount the tool. It cranks with ease. Even Matthew did a couple Granny Smiths without a problem.

So now I easily make apple recipes and it is dishwasher safe -- can't beat that! The peel strings make for good kid fun too!

"YUM-O!!"