8.25.2006

Everyday Pumpkins

"...For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." Philippians 4:11

Fall is around the corner and Jules over at Everyday Mommy is in the swing of things with Everyday Pumpkins (Tomatoes).

Now that Matt catches his bus around 7:25am, my days are starting early. I have to get on my knees and bow down to my coffee maker!! I use to be a Chamba Chai gal through and through, but the 99.8% caffeine free on the can does not work for me in the early morning.

And I cannot forget to mention my coffee maker’s companion: THE CARAFE

I make a 7-cup pot, dump it in the carafe, and it stays hot the whole morning. AH – a constant boost! Yes, I am one of those picky coffee drinkers that do not like the "burnt taste" the maker's warmer gives off.

On that note, let me grab my second cup.......and third........and forth........