12.07.2006

ABC Meme

My dear friend,Happi, tagged me with this meme. Enjoy!

A - Available or Single? Available to my hubby, Steve!
B - Best Friend? Steve, who knows my ins and outs
C - Cake or Pie? Both with a tall glass of milk
D - Drink of Choice? Lattes Lattes Lattes
E - Essential Item you use every day? SOAP!
F - Favorite Color(s)? Blue and pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Yuck...do I have to pick one?
H - Hometown? Born in Pittsburg, PA but grew up in Valparaiso, IN
I - Indulgence? Watching TV with the remote control in MY hand
J - January or February? February – where my birthday is
K - Kids and Names? Matthew and Mark
L - Life is Incomplete Without? The Holy Trinity
M - Marriage Date? August 5, 1995
N - Number of Siblings? Two brothers

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias or Fears? The first year with a baby. I sat on the edge of my seat the entire time!
Q - Fave Quote? Anything from the Bible will do just fine.
R - Reason to Smile? My family
S - Season? Summer!!!!
T - Tag Three people: Ashlee, Wendy, and Jen
U - Unknown fact about me? Even if I have to pee real bad, I will hold it until it hurts than use an outhouse
V - Vegetable you don't like? Okra.....haven’t tried it, but it sure looks gross!
W - Worst Habit? Nibbling the side of my cheek when in deep thought (I am doing it now!)
X - Xtremely BIG Husker Fan? I’m sorry, did you say CHICAGO BEAR fan? If you did, then yes I am!!!
Y - Your fave food? EVERYTHING....Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese.....
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius, but I don’t put my stock in that!!!