12.28.2006

Reason why I love Christmas break.....

  • Instead of Matthew starting my day around 6:30am because of the school bus, Mark starts my day around 8-9am. AH, sweet bed!!!
  • On the subject of bed, how about watching the morning news in bed? Still warm and toasty!
  • Staying in my PJs all day
  • Having my wonderful hubby home....my kids think he's the cooler one anyway!!!
  • Matthew's new found love for the "Star Wars" sagas thanks to the Lego Star Wars II video game (birthday present). I admit feeling a bit nostalgic as I sit back and watch. Chills hit me all over again when Darth Vader announced, "Luke, I am your father!"
  • I can go to the grocery store without the kids. No sippy cups. No time limits worrying about meltdowns. No complaints by my older son who is "tired of standing". Should I continue???
  • Steve and I enjoy staying up a little later without school/work to worry about the next morning.
  • With that said, two words: rent movies
  • In a nutshell: BEING A FAMILY