Beck hollered, "Tag, you're it!" She asked me to share my top 5 Christmas songs and then the top 5 I loathe to hear.....
Among the best:
- "O, Holy Night"
- "Silent Night"
- "Carol of the Bells"
- "12 Days of Christmas" JOHN DEVER with The Muppets VERSION!!
- Is it fair to say anything from Mannheim Steamroller, Harry Connick, Josh Groban or Nate King Cole???
Now those that cause me to turn the radio station:
- "I Wanna A Hippopotamus for Christmas" (obnoxious -- pull that bratty girl off stage!!!)
- "O, Christmas Tree" (Who wants to sing praises to a tree anyway???)
- "Santa, Baby" (Madonna's version sounds like nails on a chalkboard)
- "Dominick the Donkey" (Who likes to hear donkey yelps anyway???)
- "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" (What is this song is really about? You guess it...ADULTARY!! No thanks. Worse than that...the kid sees it. GROSS!)