5.11.2007

My Apologies

I have a blogroll that I try to run through when I have a chance. In the early morning when Matt is off to school and Mark is still sleeping. When Mark is napping. When Matt isn't asking me to play a boardgame. When I feel like sitting in front of my computer instead of spread out on the couch watching something I Tivo-ed.

Lately with the weather being so warm the boys ask to walk to the park on a daily basis. They are in and out of the house a lot. The sprinkler was dug out of storage this week. Friends are popping in and out after 3pm and it continues until dinnertime. I feel I am constantly cleaning my downstair's floor!!! In between all this I am juggling the usual: bills, meals, driving here and there. You know, the usual wish-I-were-paid-for-this-job stuff!! When I am able to have my moments as listed above, I usually pick the couch over anything. Wouldn't you?

So I am sending my apologies if I am not commenting/visiting my blogroll like before. I am just too gosh darn busy. Enough said.


Many of you are voicing your opinions about my last post. If you haven't read that yet, do so and leave your opinion on the subject. I will leave you with photos taken of the boys yesterday during sprinkler fun......