4.07.2007

Happy Easter

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

While we celebrate meals with our families and enjoy treats from our children's baskets, let us remember that Jesus paid the ultimate price. He lived on this Earth as a human man like us. Walked among the hurting. Made friends with many. Opened his heart to children. Served His community. Embraced the broken. Suffered and died a horrible, sacrificial death so that we may live. My daily prayer is that my book of life reflects that of Jesus. That while my time on this Earth is short, I will do the work that He has called me to do -- to attract those to His Heavenly Father!