4.16.2007

Heal My Wounds

**Please scroll down to the previous post to read Matt's ordeal if you haven't yet**

Other than some swelling which makes Matt resemble Rocky Balboa, he is doing well. I have to remind him not to touch his stitches. He likes the prickly feeling or something! I thought about taking another photo but I figure why beat a dead horse. What's done is done and let's move on and let the healing begin.....

So we are looking forward to another busy week. Matt has two days of baseball practice and then his team photo on Thursday -- perfect timing, I know! What a memory shot that will make. I hope he gets back on the saddle and plays without fear. We'll see.

"But you, O Sovereign LORD, deal well with me for Your name's sake; out of the goodness of Your love, deliver me. For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. " Psalm 109:21-22