4.10.2007

Not that I am an expert....

....but what's all this talk about global warming and increasing temperatures? Not that I am a "think green" know-it-all, but if you told me the polar ice caps are in danger of melting I would have to slap you! In Al Gore's backyard it must be 80 because around here my nose is dripping and soon freezing to icicles. Please don't think I am against conservation. I am just frustrated to the high hills! We were in the 70's a couple weeks ago and in one day the temperature dropped 40 degrees. Snow is predicted every day and when I see the weather forecast I want to crawl in a hole and go into a deep sleep. Wake me when Spring has really sprung!

Then my glass-half-full mind reminds me: "Wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope." Psalm 130:5