7.23.2007

Meme of 4's (Yes I got tagged too - TWICE!)

Four jobs I've held:
1. Grocery Store cashier
2. DQ (I can still make their signature curl at the top)
3. College library @ front desk
4. Dental assistant/receptionist

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. About A Boy
2. Pride & Predjudice (A&E version, please)
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. Rebecca (an old Alfred Hitchcock flick and oh so good)
5. When Harry Met Sally

Four places I have lived:
1. Pennsylvania
2. Chicago, IL
3. Indiana
4. Back in the Midwest

Four t.v. shows I watch:
1. House
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. 24
4. Good Eats

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Maui, Hawaii (going there again in March – yippee!)
2. San Diego, CA
3. San Franscisco/Napa Valley, CA
4. Orlando, FL

Four favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Mexician
3. Surf and Turf
4. Fresh salsa and chips

Four websites I visit: (blogs)
1. Showered with His Grace
2. The Berger Buzz
3. Baseballs & Bows
4. Itty Bitty Bits of Me

Four people I'm tagging:
(Seems like this has gone around Blogworld, so if you haven’t been tagged, then have a go at it.)