1.06.2008

Back To the Old Grind

Today marks the end of Christmas break. It was great to sleep in without a bus stop time to worry about. It was good to see friends and family during the holiday season. After three failed attempts to get our families together because of illnesses, Steph and I finally did it! Catching up New Year's Eve felt oh so very nice! (Did I ever mention Steve and Jeff have been best friends for almost two decades? And that I met Jeff in 8th grade at a youth group? TRUE!) And finally, we enjoyed Steve on vacation for almost two whole weeks. That was extra special!

On Monday schedules, routines, bedtimes and homework are back in session. I am not looking forward to early mornings again, but a routine sounds good. Bedtimes a dream. And homework....well.....that's not my work, but Matt's!