1.25.2008

Camera Flash

Saturday morning is our portrait appointment for our church's directory. Can I admit here that I am sooooo not in the mood to coordinate outfits, strike a pose and smile? And I can't reschedule since we booked it a month in advanced and everything is full. When I flip through this upcoming directory, I will always remember what transpired this week. Always. And the stress it put on my body isn't making my complexion so great either.

I just got off the phone with my dad. We spoke on the phone for 10-15 minutes and I absorbed every minute of our conversation. The boys got on the phone too and I am sure that was medicine for his soul. Hard to believe a couple days ago he was in such distress and yesterday the pain meds made him so loopy, his conversations were quite humorous. I heard more of my dad today and it made me feel good.

I better get some beauty sleep for tomorrow. Nighty night!