1.09.2008

Please Pray

My family has a lot on their plate as I type. I can't go into details at this time, but I know many of you that visit this blog believe in God's healing power. Please pray for my dad. He needs God's touch right now. And if I didn't get to your Wordless Wednesday or post today, well, maybe later. Right now I need to step back and breathe. (And, no, it has nothing to do with cancer coming back - praise God!)

And also think of Steph's little man, Carter, who suffered a perforated ear drum last night. He needs God's comforting hand too.

Also I am reminded of this request.

And while we are on the subject of healing, my cousin, Jason, has a daughter that was just diagnosed with SDS (Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome). God will see little Emma and their family through too!

I will update you later. Thanks.
~Lori