6.17.2006

Happy Father's Day

"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." Bill Cosby

Even though this site attracts women's interest, we all need to be thankful for the dedication and hard work our husbands do on a daily basis. It is easy for jealously to set in when my husband is so lucky to leave the home and work with adults -- or so I think! The pressure to provide and protect
this home is a heavy burden I would never want. I guess wiping messy mouths and making meals isn't so bad after all, huh? As busy as Steve is with his job, his heart's desire is to be home. My children are fortunate to have a daddy that spends time with them.

So from manicuring the lawn to fixing the toilets to stopping those obnoxious squeaks to playing catch with our sons -- FATHERS, TODAY WE SALUTE YOU!!!