I love and I mean *LOVE* my boys' pediatrician!! I don't know where to begin. Last night Mark came down with croup and I grabbed the nebulizer and started the epi-treatment. He went right back to sleep and slept peacefully all night long. Could it be that easy? When I was prompted to come up with my Everyday Tomato guess where my thoughts went? Yep, you guessed it, Dr. Dershewitz!!!
- When they have been sick with croup -- he's there to treat it.
- When I have called at 11pm because a fever struck Matt -- he's there.
- When both boys had rotavirus in April and I was a basketcase -- his staff was there to help.
- When we go for wellness check ups -- he comes in with a smile and surprises.
- When we leave guess what is all over Matt -- STICKERS!
- When Mark's ear were not clearing -- he was quick with a referral to an ENT.