6.30.2006

Everyday Tomatoes

I love and I mean *LOVE* my boys' pediatrician!! I don't know where to begin. Last night Mark came down with croup and I grabbed the nebulizer and started the epi-treatment. He went right back to sleep and slept peacefully all night long. Could it be that easy? When I was prompted to come up with my Everyday Tomato guess where my thoughts went? Yep, you guessed it, Dr. Dershewitz!!!

  • When they have been sick with croup -- he's there to treat it.
  • When I have called at 11pm because a fever struck Matt -- he's there.
  • When both boys had rotavirus in April and I was a basketcase -- his staff was there to help.
  • When we go for wellness check ups -- he comes in with a smile and surprises.
  • When we leave guess what is all over Matt -- STICKERS!
  • When Mark's ear were not clearing -- he was quick with a referral to an ENT.
There is a sense of security when you have a pediatrician on top of things. One day I made a joke asking if I could take him home!!! The offer still stands...