6.28.2006

Works For Me: Snoozes

My thoughts are jumbled this morning as I try to think of a weekly tip that will make life easier. My older son started a cold yesterday which turned into a fever with that nasty barking cough -- yep, you got it, CROUP!! He's on top of his inhalers and hopefully we'll be over another illness hump soon enough. I hate it when my kids are sick, especially during the summer. Just praying my 1-year old is protected...

Ok, now back to WFMW: Daytime naps!!! (How timely, huh?) When I am lacking nighttime sleep from let's say *a sick child* it helps to forego the dishes in the sink for some much needed shut-eye. I find my attitude is better and I can think clearer -- especially when life gets so demanding!

"Mom, I need water!" My son is calling for me now. Nurse Lori to the rescue...