6.22.2006

Two Things...

Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing tagged me. If you have stumbled upon this meme, consider yourself TAGGED as well!!! Here we go:

Two names you go by:
1. Lori
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Brown "romantic" shirt
2. Capris jeans

Two things you really want in a relationship:
1. Integrity
2. Humor

Two things you want really badly:
1. Healthy family
2. To know Christ more

Two pets you have/had:
1. Hermit crabs when I was little my brothers owned
2. A turtle named Fred in grade school

Two favorite sports:
1. Summer Olympics
2. Football

Two people that will fill this out:
1. Mother's that have time
2. Women without kids!!!

Two things you did last night:
1. Made dinner for my parents and father-in-law
2. Celebrated my baby, Mark's, 1st birthday

Two favorite places to eat:
1. Steak/seafood
2. Italian

Two things you like about yourself:
1. Hospitable
2. Friendly

Two things you ate lately:
1. Tuna salad
2. Side salad

Two people you last talked to:
1. Matthew
2. My friend, Kristi

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Laundry
2. Maybe head to the park

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter