9.03.2006

A Bookish Meme

Beck over at Frog and Toad are Friends gave me a task and I will play fair sitting at my kitchen table typing this. Here is what she presented:

  • Grab the book closest to you
  • Open to page 123
  • Scroll down to the 5th sentence
  • Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
  • Name of the book and the author
  • Tag 3 people

Ok, let me start..................

Magazines.....no......newspaper.......no.......ah........found one!!!

**************************************************************

"Prepare to listen. Your presence and actions are more appreciated than your words. Silence is better than meaningless chatter and platitudes."

Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry by Doug Fields NOTE: My hubby serves in our youth group at church and this is their monthly group study

*************************************************************

Now I tag Just the Six of Us, Butterfly Mama, and Flip Flop Mamma.