9.24.2006

Our Weekend

Today I stayed home from church with the boys. Steve attended since he had a youth leaders meeting after the early service. Usually he gives me the opportunity to get out when the boys are sick. Love that!

My boys are getting over a nasty cold/cough. Matt started on Wednesday and it took a couple days for Mark to catch it. He had a horrible croup attack late Friday night. Thank God over and over again for our nebulizer machine!!!

Steve and I have slight symptoms, but not bad. We were itching to get out of the house yesterday so we just decided to go for a drive. No destination planned........just drive. Was that medicine for the soul or what?? We brought some snacks and soaked in some local sights.......if there is such a thing! Sorry to say our area is not that exciting. We laughed, talked, and shared while devouring Peanut Butter M&M's.

I am not sure what I enjoyed more this weekend: going for our family drive or getting McD’s for breakfast this morning and stopping by Dunkin Donuts on the way home for a latte. Oh, my latte fixation!!!

This week Mark goes in for his 15-month check up. After a good “counseling session” with my favorite pediatrician I will know what our next step is with Mark’s possible celiac test.

Man, I sure linked a lot here. I think that’s enough to read. Enjoy the rest of your weekends!!