9.18.2006

Wanna fly somewhere???

Steve came home Friday and said I had to download this to our computers: Google Earth

Not only does it give detailed driving directions and satellite imaging, but you can go anywhere around the world. Here are some places I virtually traveled to:

  • Eiffel Tower in Paris
  • Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
  • Disneyland and Disney World
  • New York City
  • Washington DC Memorials and even the White House
  • Maui at the exact location Steve and I spent our honeymoon!

I even took time to search close friends that live states away. How cool is it that I can visit their neighborhoods on my home computer? *WOW* This weekend while Steve absorbed college and pro football (GO BEARS!), I sat at my laptop flying from one place to the next.

So give it a try, it's free! Share places you flew to. Download it now -----> CLICK HERE!!!