7.10.2006

3 Things...

Jess from O Mama Mia shouted out, "Tag, your it!!!" Here we go...

3 Things That Scare Me:

  • Riding on a motorcycle
  • Insects
  • Being a passenger with an aggressive driver

3 People That Make Me Laugh:

  • Jeff (my brother)
  • Old Bill Cosby stand ups
  • America's Funniest Home Videos

3 Things I Love:

  • The Lord
  • My husband
  • My boys -- in that order!!!

3 Things I Hate:

  • My children whining and crying
  • Hypocrisy
  • Being late

3 Things I Don't Understand:

  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Being non-hospitable

3 Things On My Desk:

  • Card organizer (everyone needs one -- maybe my WFMW!!!)
  • Roll of stamps
  • BILLS!

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:

  • Typing (Duh!)
  • Listening to Mark play with an emptied Dunkin Donuts cup
  • Sighing while thinking

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

  • Raise God-loving children
  • Have a strong marriage
  • Enjoy my family to the fullest!!!

3 Things I Can Do:

  • Assist a dentist in pulling teeth
  • Juggle
  • 2 words: MULTI-TASK!!!

3 Ways to Describe My Personality:

  • Hospitable
  • Outgoing
  • Performer

3 Things I Can't Do:

  • Play the drums
  • Do math in my head
  • Ride a motorcycle

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:

  • God
  • Bible - the divine Word!!!
  • Criticism (I know this is hard sometimes, but it helps you grow)

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:

  • Tabloids
  • Celebrity Moms - come on, they all have nannies, bodyguards, chefs...
  • Anything contrary to what the Bible says

3 Absolute Favorite Foods:

  • Steak
  • Seafood
  • Asian - including Chinese, Japanese, and Thai!!!

3 Things I'd Like to Learn:

  • A foreign language
  • How to be a better parent
  • More about Jesus' character

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid:

  • Tom and Jerry -- Matthew is watching it now!
  • The Monkees
  • Cosby Show

3 People I Tag:

Have fun!!