7.25.2006

Mark's First Meme

Heidi's one-year old from Butterfly Mama tagged my 13-month old. Enjoy...

3 Things That Scare Me

  • My brother getting in trouble
  • When my mom grabs her purse -- oh no, she's getting ready to leave!!
  • I am pretty brave with everything else.

3 People That Make Me Laugh

  • Matthew
  • Parents
  • Grandparents

3 Things I Love

  • My bottle
  • Cuddling with my mom and dad
  • Jumping on Matthew's bed

3 Things I Hate

  • Car rides
  • Grass
  • Wearing shoes -- for now

3 Things I Don't Understand

  • Why are we always taking Matthew somewhere?
  • Mommy needs a shower? Really?
  • Why can't the square block fit in the round hole?

3 Things On My Floor

  • Puzzle sets
  • Little Tykes work bench
  • Board books

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now

  • Napping so Mommy can type my thoughts!!
  • Snoring
  • Laying on my belly -- my favorite position while sleeping

3 Things I Want to Do Someday

  • Play sports
  • Drive a car -- look out Mom and Dad!!!
  • Serve the Lord -- at least that what my parents pray over me every night.

3 Things I Can Do

  • Walk
  • Scream
  • Clap

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

  • Independent learner
  • Sweet
  • Serious

3 Things I Cannot Do

  • Dress myself
  • Swim
  • Wash my own hair

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  • My mom sing in the car
  • "The Wheels of the Bus Go Round and Round" on my LeapFrog Alpha-Bus
  • WAIT!! I wanna listen to "The Wheels on the Bus..." again!!!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

  • "That's mine!" from Matthew
  • "What are you crying about?" from Mom
  • "Don't touch that!" from EVERYONE

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

  • Blueberries
  • Honey Graham Sticks
  • Green beans -- WHOLE, not cut up!!

3 Things I'd Like to Learn

  • To run as fast as Matthew
  • Change channels using the remote
  • Use a spoon on my own instead of mommy helping me all the time

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

  • Whole milk
  • Juice
  • Water

3 Shows I Watch

  • Whatever Matt is watching
  • Whatever Dad is watching
  • Whatever Mom is watching