7.24.2006

Double Duty

First, my usual blogger hits will have to forgive me. I have been MIA lately.

Steve is improving with every passing day since having his gall bladder out. Mark's temperature hasn't reached 100 today without Tylenol. Looks like things are on the up swing finally!!! Sunday I had to mow the lawn. It was hard to squeeze in time for that between my other responsibilities. Thankfully Mark napped good and long that afternoon. I felt like Renee Zellweger and Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain when they are tending Ada's farm. There I am pushing the lawn mower, bagging the clippings, and doing it just like Steve would. Even though I was exhausted it felt good to know I can do these things alone. I can maintain this house -- man's work and all!!

*DING* The dryer calls!! Gotta get the clothes out and put another load in. Keep everyone posted later........