7.28.2006

Do the Dew!!

Ok, you health nuts out there...........LOOK AWAY...............I'm hideous, I tell you...............HIDEOUS...............be afraid..................be very afraid...........................

I need my Dew!!! Especially with my overload of work lately, the caffeine jump has been a must. I feel like such a hypocrite when I tell my kids:

"That has too much sugar."

"You cannot have a second bowl of ice cream."

"Don't even ask me for candy while we check out of the grocery store!"


There I am, opening my can of Mountain Dew, loving every minute of it. I can't finish most cans of pop, but there is something about Mountain Dew that makes me lick the can empty.

*RE-CHARGED*

I am ready to conquer the day again. Battle the kids moods -- bad moods. Survive this life called motherhood. WOO HOO!!!


So fess-up!! What junk food indulgence to you battle? Go ahead...........we won't judge!!!